The District offers a variety of rebates to its customers. Customers wanting to apply for a District rebate must submit a completed and signed application form to the office at 2 Civic Center Drive or via email to email@example.com. Please note:
- Some rebates, such as turf or hardscape replacement, require a pre-approval inspection prior to any work being done.
- Some rebates require the applicant to attach a dated and itemized receipt within 90 days of purchase.
- Rebates for rainwater cisterns and greywater require full compliance with the California Universal Plumbing Code and may require further upgrades to a residential plumbing system.
- Rebates may be issued as a check or may be applied as account credit.
- Pre-approval inspections require a completed application form on file with the Conservation Department before an appointment may be scheduled. To schedule an inspection, please call (831) 438-2363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rebate Application Forms Are Below:
To submit a hard-copy application form, please visit the office at 2 Civic Center Drive in Scotts Valley.