Published on November 18, 2022
The Scotts Valley Water District (SVWD) Board of Directors (Board) is accepting applications for two Junior Associate Board Members.
Junior Associates are appointed by the Board for a two-year term. As non-voting advisors, they attend monthly Board meetings and participate in Board discussions to provide additional input and perspectives.
• Reside, work or attend school in the District service area
• Age 16 to 30
• Interest in local government and civic service
• Availability to attend monthly board meetings and review meeting materials in advance
• Willingness to commit to a 2-year term
• Two years starting December of each even year
• Eligible individuals may serve multiple terms but must re-apply
• Maximum two of Junior Associate Board Members may be selected for each term
• No more than one member from a household
• Stipend: $50.00 per meeting
To be considered for appointment as a Junior Associate Board Member, submit an online application and a upload resume. Apply online at www.svwd.org/junior.