The Scotts Valley Water District (SVWD) today announced its Board of Directors (Board) is accepting applications for two Junior Associate Board Members.
Junior Associates are appointed by the Board for a two-year term. As non-voting advisors, they attend monthly Board meetings and participate in Board discussions to provide additional input and perspectives.
• Reside, work or attend school in the District service area
• Age 16 to 30
• Interest in local government and civic service
• Availability to attend monthly board meetings and review meeting materials in advance
• Willingness to commit to a 2-year term
• Two years starting December of each even year
• Eligible individuals may serve multiple terms but must re-apply
• Maximum two of Junior Associate Board Members may be selected for each term
• No more than one member from a household
• Stipend: $50.00 per meeting
To be considered for appointment as a Junior Associate Board Member, submit an online application and a upload resume by 5:00 p.m. on Oct. 31, 2022. Apply online at www.svwd.org/junior.
All submissions will be acknowledged and considered. Potential interviews with the Board of Directors are scheduled for the evening of Nov. 10, 2022.