The Scotts Valley Water District is pleased to make the Santa Margarita Community Room (Community Room) available for local nonprofit groups for meetings and programs of an informational, educational or civic nature.
The Community Room is available on a first-come, first serve basis Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. when not in use for District activities. To check availability or schedule time for a walk through, call 831-600-1901 or email.
- When a scheduling conflict exists, priority is given to Scotts Valley Water District activities.
- The Community Room is available for local no for profit groups for meetings and programs.
- Meetings and programs must be open to the public.
- No business promotions, sales, or solicitations may occur while using the room.
- A completed Community Room Use Application must be submitted five (5) days prior to scheduled use.
- There is no fee for use of the Community Room.
- All premises must be left in a clean and orderly condition.
- All property of the user must promptly be removed after use.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No advertising will be exhibited and no solicitations or sales made on the premises.
- All doors shall be secured and locked when vacating the building.
- The District retains the right to cancel any reservation due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The room has approximately 24-by-36 feet of usable floor space.
- The room is furnished with rolling tables and chairs that can be configured as needed.
- It is equipped with a large screen presentation system and has wireless Internet access.
- Email our staff to schedule time to learn how to use the audiovisual equipment.