The Scotts Valley Water District is pleased to make the Santa Margarita Community Room (Community Room) available for local nonprofit groups for meetings and programs of an informational, educational or civic nature.
The Community Room is available on a first-come, first serve basis Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. when not in use for District activities. To schedule the room, or for more information, call Customer Service at 831-438-2363 or email. A link to a printable version of the application is provided below.
- When a scheduling conflict exists, priority is given to Scotts Valley Water District activities.
- The Community Room is available for local nonprofit groups for meetings and programs.
- Meetings and programs must be open to the public.
- No business promotions, sales or solicitations may occur while using the room.
- A completed Community Room Use Application must be submitted five (5) days prior to scheduled use.
- There is no fee for use of the Community Room.
- All premises must be left in a clean and orderly condition.
- All property of the user must promptly be removed after use.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No advertising will be exhibited and no solicitations or sales made on the premises.
- All doors shall be secured and locked when vacating the building.
- The District retains the right to cancel any reservation due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The room has about 24-by-36 feet of usable floor space.
- The room is furnished with rolling tables and chairs that can be configured as needed.
- It is equipped with a projection system, PA system and has wireless Internet access.