The Scotts Valley Water District Board of Directors approved carrying out the renewed Think Twice water use efficiency program starting this summer! As the region enters its third consecutive dry year, the Think Twice program starting June 1 will provide District customers with a range of options to help reduce their water demand and be good stewards of the shared water resources.
- The popular Turf's Up double rebate for lawn replacement returns.
- The Water Savings Challenge contest incentivizes water use efficiency from June 1 to Sept. 30.
- The Recycled Water Fill Station near Skypark reopens one day a week, providing free recycled water for irrigation purposes and — for the first time — featuring a District Pop-Up Station where customers can obtain free water-saving devices, enroll in WaterSmart and connect with District staff.
- Customers who are served by master water meters (those residing in mobile home parks or multi-family housing units) will be able to get rebates for installing water monitoring devices at their homes.
- Pool covers will be mandatory; rebates are offered!
READ THE NEWSLETTER