Pay Online One Time or Set Up Auto-Pay
Setting up an online bill pay account has never been easier. It saves you time and cuts down on paper waste. You can choose to pay your bill online each time you receive it or set up Auto-pay once and forget about the bi-monthly payment hassle! Auto-pay can be the most convenient way to pay your bill, especially if you are familiar with your water use and can easily project your monthly water expense.
- Click on Blue Link above ("Pay Bill Online")
- Click on Quick Pay Box (Click on "click here")
- Have your water bill for your account information.
- Follow instructions to submit credit card information for one-time submit.
How to Set up Auto-Pay:
- Click on Gold Link below ("Set up Auto-Pay").
- Click Registration Box to Register.
- Have your water bill for your account information. Input First Name and Last Name as appears on the bill, Street Number, Account Number, Email Address, and then Create Password.
- An Email will be sent to you to verify your email address. Once confirmed, you can log in to your account. Go to the profile tab and click on your account number (underlined). Choose button to enable Auto-Pay, then click on the button to confirm your credit card.
- If you have any additional accounts to add, you can add them to the Profile tab as well.
If you would like to go Paperless and receive an electronic bill by email, you can add this feature to the Profile tab.
Make a one-time payment by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) over the phone by calling Customer Service at (831) 438-2363 during our regular business hours of 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m Monday through Friday.
Send payment to 2 Civic Center Dr. Scotts Valley, CA 95066
Drop Off Box
For payments after hours or on weekends and holidays, the District has a drop off box for check and money order payments located in the parking lot. Please do not leave cash in the drop box. Payments received in the drop box after 5:00 p.m.. will be processed on the next business day.
Did we mention how much we like seeing you? Well, we do. So, if stopping by and paying your bill works for you, it certainly works for us, too.