:: Water Use Efficiency
Come see us at the Skypark
Garden Faire on
Saturday June 22
9am - 5pm, with music till 7pm
This is a free family event
Visit us at the Water Smart booth and receive a free gift for use water wisely in your landscape.
Laundry to Landscape Greywater Workshops are:
Saturday July 27th
Saturday August 24th.
Volunatry 10% Water Reductions are in place.
Please do your best to use water wisely.
Remember: Our Water Wise Ordinance is in effect all year round, and includes no irrigation between the hours of
10am and 5pm.
Always water when the sun is down.
Please check your irrigation controllers, sprinkler heads and drip emitters to make sure they're working correctly.
Feel free to use our
Irrigation Maintenance Checklist or give to your landscape maintenance company.
New Landscape Rebates for Graywater Distribution and Impervious Hardscape Removal are now available. See our new Rebate Application Form.
:: Save Time with Online Billing!
Scotts Valley Water District now has online billing! Have your payment posted to your account the next business day at the click of a button. Save time and postage compared to mailed payments.
Click the link bar below to view your water bill and use a credit card to pay your water bill online.
You may also sign up for automatic recurring payments by downloading the authorization form here and sending it to the District office.
Please contact us if you would like more information!
If you have a current balance due, please submit payment for that amount and the automatic payments will begin with the next billing cycle.
:: Learn three ways to stabilize or reduce your water bill
1. Check for leaks by:
- Finding and checking the movement of the dial on your water meter. If there is no water running and your meter is- you have a leak.
- You can use our free home dye strips to test your toilets to see if they are leaking from the flapper (this can be a silent leak).
- If you don't want to do these yourself, call us for a Water Wise House Call- free for all of our customers. House Calls take about an hour and include free water saving devices. Call 438-2363 to schedule.
2. See our Water Use Forecaster to see specifically how much water you are using with each fixture and appliance. You can also use it to anticipate your next bill or create a water budget. Your bill now has a bar graph that shows you how much water you've used in the last two years. You can log onto your account and look at your historical water use as far back as 1997.
3. Take advantage of our water saving rebates for washers, toilets and now- six landscaping rebates- lawn and impervious pavement removal, and installation of drip irrigation, smart irrigation controllers, graywater or rainwater harvesting!