Save Water, Save Money!
Upgrade your toilet to 1.28 gallons per flush (or lower) and receive up to $100-$125 from the District up to the price of the toilet.
- Credit of up to $100 for replacing a toilet using over 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf) with a High Efficiency Toilet (HET) using 1.28 gallons per flush. Toilets must also be on the US EPA WaterSense Qualified Toilet list- look for the Water Sense Logo on the product box:
- Rebates are no longer given to replace medium flow toilets of 1.6 gallons per flush. Rebates are only given to replace older toilets that flushed over 1.6 gallons.
- Rebates are for up to $75 for replacing a water-using urinal with a waterless urinal
- Rebates are not given for installation labor, parts or tax.
- Customers are required to submit a Rebate Application along with a copy of the receipt for purchase when requesting a credit. Make sure to include all receipts if applying for a rebate for more than one toilet and/or urinal. Include the manufacturer's model number- not the retailer's SKU or inventory number.
- Rebate checks are issued to the account holder- whether it belongs to the property owner, tenant or manager. Any combined rebates from other agencies can not exceed the price of the toilet.